Monday, December 29, 2014

The best time to shop at thrift stores

If there's one time of the year that's the absolute best to shop at thrift stores, it is RIGHT NOW!!

Why? I'll give you a simple reason -- year-end tax donations.

That's right. Now is the time when most folks are cleaning out their closets and donating to local charities and thrift stores. I know I am -- trying to make that Dec. 31 deadline for tax contributions for 2014. 

Which means that if you are a thrifter, get ready to see fab finds from the Thrift GAWDS! You'll see good stuff now through after the first of the year as thrift stores begin to put donated merchandise out on the floor. So don't forgot to stop by a thrift store -- or three -- over the next week or so.

I've even begun to notice more stuff out in my local thrift stores  in Metro Atlanta -- and more folks driving up with donations. Happy thrifting!!! 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment