Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thrift OOTD

By Tenisha Mercer
www.BargainistaATL.Blogspot.com

I'm a wake up and put on what I feel kinda girl -- I rarely know what I'm going to wear the next day until the morning of, even when it's thrift store clothing. This morning, I felt like bringing things up a notch for fall.

So I pulled out this thrifted trench from H&M as the basis for my (mostly) thrifted outfit. Everything except the dress and the scarf are thrift. While this outfit is a bit pricier, each of these items builds upon so many other things and are my wardrobe staples.

Here's the thrift OOTD breakdown. My dog, Teddy, wanted to take photos too, so here he is.

Dress - Target, $20 (old)
Trench coat - $10 H&M (Goodwill)
Scarf - $7 (Ross) 
Shoes - $17.99 (Purchase from a thrifter)
Bag -$65 (Michael Kors, Goodwill)










No comments:

Post a Comment