Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thrifting for fall

By Tenisha Mercer
BargainistasATL.Blogspot.com

I love fall, because it's the time of year when you can usually find tons of knits in thrift stores.

And it helps that knits are super hot for fall -- from slouchy, oversized sweaters that have made a fashion comeback, to figure-forming sweater dresses -- you can find all of these items at thrift stores.

I refuse to pay $25 and up retail for slouchy sweaters when I know that I can find the same vintage looks at thrift stores for just $5-6 -- can you say, WINNING!

The weather was chilly and brisk yesterday - the perfect for warm knits. 

Here's how I styled my fall outfit yesterday for less than $25, which I got mostly from yard sales.

Animal print sweater: $2 (garage sale)
Scarf: $1 (yard sale)
Boots: $7 (Aldo's, Goodwill, purchased a few years ago)
Jeans: $14 (Walmart)







No comments:

Post a Comment