Monday, September 21, 2015

Would you pay $3,000 for torn clothing?

Listen. No way would I pay $3,000 for some mess that looks like someone wore it on the movie 'Roots' ... 

I CAN'T!
Not quite sure what runaway slave narrative Yeezy is on. But he needs his head checked.

The way my coins set up ... Seriously, I'd smack anyone who even thinks about buying this foolery. WHY?

And WTH is wrong with Kanye? First the $300 plain white T-shirts and now this? I think Kanye is skipping his meds. Kimye, get your boy! There is fashion ... and then there is foolishness.

 I think Bargainistas could easily create this look with a pair of scissors and clothing at Goodwill for about $20? 

What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Hilarious article and so on point. Kanye lost his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious article and so on point. Kanye lost his mind.

    ReplyDelete