Saturday, October 4, 2014

October resale finds

By Tenisha Mercer
http://BargainistasATL.blogspot.com

October came in with a bang.

Found this great pair of shoes at the Goodwill in Tucker.

Just Fab: $11.91 at GW
Forgot to carry my heels to the car and walked out the house in flip flops on my way to work (has anyone else ever done that?).

Usually, I have an extra pair of shoes in the car. But the only pair I had that morning was an animal print pair that day was a pair that's slightly too big (and hurt like hell).

I am obsessive about shoes and there was no way I was wearing flip flops to work -- or shoes that hurt. So I stopped by the drug store to find a heel insert -- and it was $6!

Might as well go by Goodwill! I was there at 9 a.m. Wednesday morning. Got there and found these goodies from Just Fab -- plus a Tahari dress that I just love, and a $39.98 Express peplum top with the tags still on it - SCORE.

And this is what I wore to work with the heels --- a $16.99 dress from Ross and my Michael Kors bag.




Top: $5.60


Dress: $6


BTW: Now is the time to find summer stuff, so keep an eye out for what you'll be wearing next year. Always shop off season, even at GW.








No comments:

Post a Comment