Monday, June 29, 2015

Giving Bargainistas what they want

So, I was taught that when you do something wrong, you apologize. And it is you my readers, whom I apologize. 

See, I started this blog last fall. And I really have not been keeping up with it. Now, that doesn't mean that I don't thrift -- I do, way too much. But I just don't write about it so much. And I will change that, but I have to apologize first.

Thrift apology

I'm sorry for not telling you about my fab thrift finds.


I'm sorry for not making videos, showing you my great discounts.

I'm sorry for  not showing you Bargainistas how I thrift -- so that you can be thrifty, too.


This is all going to change.

You'll hear more from me on a regular basis -- and not just an occasional post here and there.  I want you to know exactly what I'm wearing, how I'm wearing it and, more importantly -- how much I'm saving.

I've begun to thrift more in my home, too, so you'll even be seeing that as well.

You ready? Get your thrift life with BargainistasATL! 





No comments:

Post a Comment