Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Michael Kors clutch for $15.69 at Goodwill

By Tenisha Mercer
www.BargainistasATL.Blogspot.com

It amazes me how Goodwill buries their best merchandise. It just proves you gotta look, because you never know what you'll find.

Spotted this clutch buried behind the counter purse rack, behind some crappy cheap leather purses, just after Goodwill opened this morning. 

Now, I had not planned on stopping there. But ... I was at one of my favorite Goodwill locations after a meeting and figured, why not?

I'd just had one of my best  thrift store haul weeks (more about that in an upcoming post). I was already late for work so may as well see what they got. What's a few extra minutes? Or 20? 

When I first spotted it, I had no idea it was Michael Kors. 
I thought it was a vintage clutch, and it immediately caught my eye because I've been on the lookout for clutches.

It's one of those items that I actually prefer vintage, because they are charging a killing for them brand new and vintage actually looks better in many cases.

I almost hyperventilated and I felt like kissing  the cashier when she unhooked it from the rack and I saw it was MICHAEL KORS.

SCORE! Oh, this Michael by Michael Kors clutch retails for $220 on Net-A-Porter. I couldn't find it on the Michael Kors' site, but it's currently sold out at Net-A-Porter.

I have no idea if it's legit Michael Kors; the leather is buttery soft and certainly feels like it. 

But I do not care. It's Michael Kors TO ME! And I walked out of that Goodwill having paid $17 and some change with tax!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment