Thursday, September 25, 2014

White House|Black Market for $2

By Tenisha Mercer
www.BargainistasATL.Blogspot.com

I told you how I scored a Michael Kors clutch for $15.

Well yesterday I scored a clutch for $2.04 from White House|Black Market at Goodwill.
It was labeled a makeup case and thrown into the purse heap.
My outfit wasn't totally resale (it's rare that a day goes by that I DON'T wear something resale), but it is discount. The boots are resale, as well as the clutch.

I decided to wear my  $20 version of the Stella McCartney hourglass dress (retails for $1,200 plus), which first became popular a few years ago. My dress is the lower bargain version of Stella McCartney's $1,600 dress, which first became popular a few years ago and was sold-out at one point).

It's also the same version of a dress that GMA Anchor Robin Roberts wore, below. I guarantee you Robin didn't pay $20 for hers, but I did!




Shoes: $12.99, Aldo, Upskate Cheapskate Resale
Bag: $2.04

No comments:

Post a Comment